T4-12 LOEX12 – M09 CUTTING GEOMETRY FOR STICKY MATERIALS
The new LOEX12 – M09 insert geometry for the T4-12 tangential milling cutter family offers superior performance when machining sticky materials such as stainless steel, titanium and other heat-resistant superalloys.
The new geometry increases tool life and brings the high metal removal rates of T4-12 to these material groups.
Featuring an optimised clearance angle to ensure consistent cutting forces across the entire cutting radii, the LOEX12 – M09 achieves excellent surface finish in addition to the gains in tool life and productivity. The new geometry provides benefits across a broad range of materials, offering exceptional value in sticky materials common to the aerospace, power generation and general machining segments.
• Corner radii from 0.8 mm (.03") to 6.3 mm (.25")
• Four cutting edges in 0.8 mm (.03") to 4.00 mm (.157") radii
• Two cutting edges in 5.0 mm (.197") and 6.3 mm (.25") radii
• Maximum depth of cut: 12 mm (.5")
• 8 grades for a wide range of materials, including stainless steel and high temperature alloys
• Low cutting forces
• Tool life increases of up to 50%
• Increased productivity
• Smoother cutting
• Process reliability